Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet the new "Bakapuru"


"Bakapuru" - that's right, it's short for "Baka" (idiot) "couple". Meet Onigiri, my evil twin sister, and her boyfriend, Niku.

Onigiri might appear just as sweet and innocent as I am on the outside - but watch out. The "Oni" (demon) is definitely there... I wonder why Niku even stays with her. Nikusyoku men like him are so rare these days...

Take for example at what she did to the poor guy the other day...

It all started with this popular arcade game, "Cho chabudaishi". It's a table-flipping simulator both me and Onigiri play with from time to time. It's a good stress-reliever, for sure. Look, I had even made it to the daily #1 ranking for one of the stages (A lot going on these past few months) !

。。。まじで????

No comments:

Post a Comment